Construction Insurance Information
Contractors ranging from carpenters, electricians, plumbers, installers etc... have grown to rely on our ability to work with them to minimize their costs, transfer risk whenever possible and be accessible to their needs. Our ability to turn-around on their varied bonding needs often sets us apart from other providers. We represent a wide ranging group of financially sound, reputable insurance companies so that we can place your policy(s) with the right company at the right price.
As a small businessowners ourself, we have a greater appreciation of what these owners need in terms of service and prompt response to today's ever-changing complexities of small-to-medium size businesses. We take great pride in our abilities and appreciate your strong referrals!
What you can expect:
- We understand the importance of keeping your costs low
- We understand the immediate need for accurate certificates of insurance and bonding
- We understand the various requirements often seen in your contracts concerning Additional Insured,
Vendor's Interest, subrogation and 30-day notice of policy cancelation or material change of contracts
- We understand that delivering timely service and the best insurance product(s) to ultimately affect
your ability to grow and prosper is a responsibility and privilege we take seriously.
The agency provides a broad range of insurance coverage relating to your industry:
- Builder's Risk
- Commercial Truck & Auto
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Inland Marine ( Scheduled Item Protection)
- Contractor's Errors & Omissions
- Installation Floaters
- Comprehensive General Liability and Commercial Umbrella Liability
- Employee Dishonesty
- Employment Practice Liability
The companies we represent have a commitment to your industry and have designed their contracts to be tailor made for your future needs. These carriers have a strong commitment to the Construction industry.