Trucking Insurance Information
COMMERCIAL TRUCK & AUTO INSURANCE
There are essentially eight different types of coverage that form a properly designed commercial vehicle policy:
1) Bodily Injury Liability for injuries the policyholder or their drivers causes to someone else.
2) Medical Payments for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder's vehicle.
3) Property Damage Liability for damage the driver or policyholder causes to property owned by someone else.
4) Collision coverage for damage to the policyholder's commercial vehicle for a collision.
5) Comprehensive coverage for damage to policyholder's commercial vehicle not involving a collision with another
vehicle ( including damage from fire, explosion, earthquakes, floods, riots and theft).
6) Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist coverage for costs resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run or a
driver who does not have insurance or does not have adequate insurance.
7) Roadside Assistance.
8) Rental Reimbursement/Loss of Use for the rental of a replacement vehicle if involved in a covered loss